We feel honored to have you visit us at Tausch today.
It has been a joy for us to provide you with our best services and hospitality. We hope your experience was excellent and inspirational.
We look forward to a productive collaboration in the near future.
This private webpage is a short impression of your visit as a reminder.
QUALITY IS THE
BEST BUSINESS PLAN.
We have a 3.000 m2 production facility solely for manufacturing. Besides that we also host 25.000 m2 of logistic space and storage, and 1.400 m2 office space. Main disciplines in production are carpentry, painting, electrical engineering, signing, and welding. In addition we have expertise in material management, special products, 3D printing, graphics and print.
In 2021 Tausch
• has collected 15.20 tons of reclaimed wood
• has saved 30 trees from felling
• has saved 24,000 kg of CO2 emissions
DESIGN GOALS TOWARDS DRUPA 2020.
- Find the right balance between the heritage of Komori, their Japanese roots and the wish to innovate.
- Succesfully integrate ‘Innovate to create’, which will help the printing industry
- To transform itself and shift from manufacturing to creating.
- Create a more coherent booth design with a focus on quality.
- Present and emphasize Komori as a total solution provider instead of a traditional
- supplier of off-set machines.
- Focus on how to present KP-connect in a central position with a attractive look and feel.
- Think about how to connect the dealers of Komori with their customers.
- Focus on reducing the overall costs with 10% for both AV and booth construction.
our history together
Location Drupa 2020
Floorplan 2205 m2 in hall 15
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Do you want to know more about this project? Or are you curious about what we can do for your brand? Don’t hesitate and contact us
Want to know more?
Curious about what we can do for your brand? For substantive questions or just curious about the possibilities, don’t hesitate and contact us.